Title VI Indian Education Program
Klahowya! Osiyo! Halito!
The Title VI Indian Education Project provides supplementary education support to students of documented American Indian ancestry representing over 100 U.S. tribes. Our project provides cultural education to connect students with their Native history, cultures and traditions, instilling pride and confidence to achieve challenging academic standards.
The purpose of the 皇家华人 Public Schools Title VI Indian Education Act Project is to improve the academic success of American Indian/Alaska Natives through supplemental services that support the culturally related learning needs of project enrolled children and youth. 皇家华人's Title VI Project is focused on three major areas:
- Improved academic achievement
- Increased student retention
- Increased Native cultural awareness/connections
Visit the Indian Education Project Office in Jefferson High School!
An extensive collection of Indian Education resources is located in the Project's Resource Library which is used by Native families, students, and district staff to access enriching curricular and instructional materials and support resources.
Follow us on !
- Fill out a
- Email it to email@example.com
- OR mail to 5210 N Kerby Ave. 皇家华人, OR 97217
- Student must be enrolled in PPS school or contracted program
- Student must meet federal eligibility requirements (student, parent or grandparent enrolled in a State, Federally-recognized, or select - terminated Tribe/Band/Nation)